Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
For the narutards like Joe, CD and me.
Any other can join

SPOILER WARNINGS.

So you guys read 280? There are no official translations on the main website yet, but you can find some crappy scanlations on the forums. (those will do for now).

Deidara (sp) is still alive, I hoped he'd be dead :( and the sand grandma died too :( She was so cool :(

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eh, I'm too lazy to download, so I may start purchasing the Manga's. But my question is, why is this show so great? It reminds me alot of Beyblade. All they are are ninjas. But hey, I've seen one episode and I'm getting all giddy to see another. I just don't know why...

Also, about how much does each manga cost? And is each book equivalant to one show or what?

Last Edit: Oct 17, 2005 21:52:43 GMT by Lucifer

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
lucifer said:
Eh, I'm too lazy to download, so I may start purchasing the Manga's. But my question is, why is this show so great? It reminds me alot of Beyblade. All they are are ninjas. But hey, I've seen one episode and I'm getting all giddy to see another. I just don't know why...

Also, about how much does each manga cost? And is each book equivalant to one show or what?

Pay for manga? -_-

If you just download it, it's free. No idea how much it costs

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
crazyj said:
lucifer said:

Pay for manga? -_-

If you just download it, it's free. No idea how much it costs

Lol, I like to have the books. If I wanted to read online, I would never buy books. I hate having to read only on my comp. This way, by buying it, I can read it whenever I want.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Well the translaters of the manga's are really doing nothing right now, Inane and Shannaro haven't released any translations in the last month.

And the normal scanlations that would also be put on the manga page untill the bigger translators released their version, are also not coming out very fast.
Or maybe Tazmo just forgets to update the manga page.

Anyways, I downloaded a couple of crappy scanlations from the forum. 281 is the beginning of a new story of Naruto.
There is a spy (I think from Konoha) on a mission to join Naruto's team. Also there might be more Sasuke in the new story. :)

Talking about Sasuke here, do you think it is wise what team Kakashi is doing to find Sasuke? Is it not Sasuke who wanted to leave Konoha?
So What if they defeat Orochimaru and get Sasuke back, it's not like Sasuke will thank them for saving him, he will be angry at them for ruining his dream to defeat Itachi would he not?
So what are your thoughts on saving Sasuke. ?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I havn't read any since 270, but personally, Sasuke is being taken over by his own greed and lust of revenge, truly, he doesn't want to have to kill them, let alone fight them.

Actually, it'd be better to just let him kill Itachi, then try to talk some sense into him.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I havn't read any since 270, but personally, Sasuke is being taken over by his own greed and lust of revenge, truly, he doesn't want to have to kill them, let alone fight them.

Actually, it'd be better to just let him kill Itachi, then try to talk some sense into him.

Kill Itachi? haha, that's very funny :P

Anyways, new chapter is out!! Finally seen Shino again ;D He's totally different now, everyone's different.
Kiba and Akamaru will suprise you. And I think Hinata lost weight XD

newBookmarkLockedFalling