Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Just posting this so people know I havn't left, not that it'd make much difference anyway ;D I am known for being the silent member of SZ (O.o That's pretty cool ;) Make a good custom title *wink*wink* - just kidding) lol!

Anyway, i'm away for a week in Barecelona as of Monday, then I return for a week, then I am away for another week on a cruise of the med. So Ciao, I know that my departure brings a tear to your eye, *sob.*

*Pokes your eye* See!

Littl'bit hyper... maybe.

;D J

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I hope you have fun on your trip. :) We'll see you when you get back.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Have fun you rich..... person. :D

I've never been out of the United States, on a cruise, or out of my state(in the past 5 years). :( Anyways have fun, and enjoy your "holiday".

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Have fun. :P
k

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Have fun mate! :)

See u soon.

stoner
Have Fun! Enjoy! I wish you the best of luck!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar

I've never been out of the United States, on a cruise, or out of my state(in the past 5 years). :( Anyways have fun, and enjoy your "holiday".

If you live in my city and don't make a monthly trip into Iowa, you're considered weird... It only takes me about 15 minutes to drive there. :P Depending on traffic.

stoner
In my town , you don't really need to go into the city because we basically have the same stores and things. Plus , traffic and work on the Nissan North America Headquarters.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

If you live in my city and don't make a monthly trip into Iowa, you're considered weird... It only takes me about 15 minutes to drive there. :P Depending on traffic.

That is kind of odd, but considerable since its only 15 minutes away, your dentist or something could be there. I don't know. :P . I'd love to go to your school and be like I didn't go to Iowa over the summer and see the people's reaction lol.

Last Edit: Aug 5, 2008 0:58:01 GMT by Hotshot

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I have kids in my school that live in Iowa. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Woah.. I guess the schools are really spaced out. I don't even want to know how you would pay taxes. Like you live in Iowa but your kid goes to school in another state. So you pay the other state and Iowa for school taxes?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Woah.. I guess the schools are really spaced out. I don't even want to know how you would pay taxes. Like you live in Iowa but your kid goes to school in another state. So you pay the other state and Iowa for school taxes?

Private school actually. :P But we're still about 4 miles inside Nebraska and he's a good 5 into Iowa. Council Bluffs just has jack shit for schools apparently.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Private school actually. :P But we're still about 4 miles inside Nebraska and he's a good 5 into Iowa. Council Bluffs just has jack shit for schools apparently.

Apparently. o.O Private school does make sense though. I don't think it would be allowed if it was public but then again what would I know. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Chris Avatar

Apparently. o.O Private school does make sense though. I don't think it would be allowed if it was public but then again what would I know. :P

There's a person who lives in Blair (about 45 minutes) who drives to Central (downtown Omaha - 3000+ kids) everyday, so you can't be sure. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Wow. I would hate to drive that far/long just to go to school. Its not like your getting paid, so its a huge waste of gas. =/

newBookmarkLockedFalling