Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

7.dust

7.dust Avatar

Official Member

November 2008
Hey everyone, obviously I'm new here. :D I've been out of the graphics thing for about 3 years now, doing Photoshop here and there I guess, but nothing major. I'm definitely looking into improving as a designer and stepping up from being mediocre...So I thought this forum looked good and hopefully I have fun here. :D

"Leave, but don't leave me. Look around, choose your own ground, for long you live and high you fly and smiles you give and tears you cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be."

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Trust me, you will have fun here! :-X

Anywho, welcome to the Studio! :D

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
You joined at the right time, the dawning of the kick ass shweet skin!

... but that's beside the point... xD

Welcome to the studio!

7.dust

7.dust Avatar

Official Member

November 2008
Sounds good :D Thanks for the welcomes :D

"Leave, but don't leave me. Look around, choose your own ground, for long you live and high you fly and smiles you give and tears you cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be."

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Welcome to. Have fun. I am. The master. Of Short. Scentences. And made up words.

7.dust

7.dust Avatar

Official Member

November 2008
Conor Avatar
Welcome to. Have fun. I am. The master. Of Short. Scentences. And made up words.

o.O

Alright, thanks......lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It'll be best if you ignore Brien there... he's a little "out of it," if you know what I mean.

But really, welcome to the Studio. :) Glad to see you here.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hey There. :) I'm fredy. :)

Welcome to Studio Zero! If you looking for somewhere to start, check out the New to Studio Zero thread and the Quick Link Reference thread.

If you need anything, or you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to assist you to the best of my ability. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling