Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2337748,00.asp

... Fail. Epic, epic fail.

I booted mine up and it appeared to work, until it got about 95% loaded. Then it sat there frozen until the battery died XD

Luckily I replaced it with an iTouch on christmas.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Thats why I never liked Microsoft. THEY SUCK!!! How could so much failure be packed into one bite sized piece of technology. (all of it actually)

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Oh come on, they just keep getting worse and worse. Vista, IE, this...FAIL!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I saw that last night and laughed quite a bit. :P MS fails.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Too bad I still can't save long enough for a mac. :P

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Just buy Leopard and put it on your PC :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Theres the problem. Its not my PC. Its my parent's

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Yeah, mine had the same problem. Hopefully it's fixed, now. At least I finally got the Zune software to install on my computer. >.<

But yeah, I have to agree that Microsoft hasn't been doing too hot. Everything they make has too many big problems with it. Windows, the 360, IE, and now the Zune. Maybe with Windows 7 they'll start actually releasing stuff that doesn't have any real large issues...? I dunno.
wat

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
I sure hope so! I think they got such a bad reputation from Vista and all of their bugs, that they're counting on not being able to rebuild it, and "Hey, if we release a software or product that has a bug or two, who cares? We've done it before!".

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Scorpian Avatar
Yeah, mine had the same problem. Hopefully it's fixed, now. At least I finally got the Zune software to install on my computer. >.<

Story of my life. I have (well, had) to run the zune software in my virtual machine on my mac because when i last formatted my PC i put on media center 2002 since we had a couple product keys of it left.. And when they say the OS requirements are "XP, Media center, Vista", they fail to mention the "2005+" part for media center.. fail.

Anyway, what it really boils down to is this: If it had been open source, it would have been detected and fixed less than an hour after being committed to the repo. :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Les sum up this thread with 3 words.

Microsoft = FAIL

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
The equal sign isn't a word. :P
Lucifer Avatar

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
No, but the word 'equals' is. I think that's what he meant, but anyhow ;)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
lol. This is why they should stick to operating systems.
k

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Lol what? People over-hype Vista - me and my parents bought it straight when it came out and there have been no problems, ever. None of my friends who use Vista have ever had it crap up on them - nothing's ever happened to me with IE7, I can't see the difference between it and FF or Chrome or any other browsers. My first iPod ever flamed up when I was charging it, the other two wouldn't connect to my PC, the tech. support for iTunes were useless when the credit on my gift card started disappearing despite the fact that I hadn't used it yet. My friend's iPhone broke when it fell off the top of her CD player.

And here we are going on about Microsoft's faults. They're better than the alternative.

Whooo. Rant = over.

newBookmarkLockedFalling