Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I think that looks terrible on people. I would be cool of you guys if you made those avatars and put them in the avatar thing that said like I joined SZ v1 or stuff like that.

Hope my ideas are considered! :) :D

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I kind of like the fact that the 'no avatar' avatar exists...

And the I joined v1 v2 etc idea doesn't really apply since you can choose the skin you want to use. :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah... last I checked, it looked pretty good to me. As for your idea of the "I joined" avatars... Ben already pointed out a reason not to do them. But they're unofficial either way, so I can't stop anyone from doing them. Just remember this, we don't want to be copycats.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I guess. But it would be cool to have an avatar for each version.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'd like the idea to have v1/v2 avatars if there was a way to make them exclusive, so they can't be copied.

Last Edit: Jan 3, 2009 19:37:11 GMT by Ess Ohh

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Well I mean we could make it so that a blank image is overlayed on top so that anyone trying to save it will save the blank one instead.

Or do you mean so that way person X who registered on v25535 couldn't go and get the v1 avatar?

Hmm. >.<
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Avatar
M30W

Dedicated Member

January 2009
Maybe there should be an option to choose to have the "no avatar" avatar or a custom one, or just no avatar at all.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, no... the template is designed to -require- an avatar for all the skins. But as I said, you guys can make unofficial ones if you wish.

Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Avatar
M30W

Dedicated Member

January 2009
What do you mean to require a default one? Couldn't having the default one be an option so people who don't want an avatar can have no avatar?

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
What he means is that the templates are coded to always display a spot for an avatar. So instead of having blank space, it's easier to just have a No Avatar avatar.
Lucifer Avatar

superkid

superkid Avatar
=]

June 2008
can't you just get an 100x100 transparent image as a default avatar so it'll look like people have no avatar

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yes, we could. But then there's an ugly blank gap where there should at least be an image.

Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Avatar
M30W

Dedicated Member

January 2009
Or maybe you could just change the avatar to something everyone likes. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Rubber Ducky Avatar
Or maybe you could just change the avatar to something everyone likes. :P

Because something that pleases everyone totally exists. :P I'm glad to hear suggestions, but we're keeping the "No Avatar" one until further notice.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
How about SZ Member?

newBookmarkLockedFalling