Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
We needs some Naruto back onto these forums ^_^. So from now on I'll come here and talk about the new manga chapters released -almost- every week.
Now for those who don't know what happened and are too lazy to read the manga, here's what happened so far since the Hidan and Kakuzu fight.

- Sasuke killed Orochimaru and recruited other subordinates of Orochimaru
- Sasuke killed Deidara in a epic fight
- Itachi and Sasuke finally fought and Itachi died in the end by a disease.
- Itachi was a good guy all along and was protecting Sasuke and Konoha.
- Tobi is Uchiha Madara
- The leader of Akatsuki is revealed, his name is Pain
- Pain kills Jiraya
- Pain kills Kakashi
- Pain destroys Konoha
- Naruto finishes his training with the frogs and fights Pain

If you want to pick up on the Naruto manga you can download them at narutofan.com or read them at onemanga.com

So in the last chapter Naruto shows off his Sage mode, which seems to be as powerful as when Jiraya used it against Pain. Hopefully with his intelligence on Pain, Naruto will be able to defeat him and find Nagato =D
Also do you think that Kakashi is actually dead? Since his death seemed kind of...lame. Dieing to save Chouji...
And what will Madara and Sasuke do when they find out what Pain has done to Konoha?

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Thanks for the links. I'll give it a shot. ^^

I've only seen episode one so far.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Chapter 432 released today =P.
Naruto killed 2 more Pain bodies but now he's out of Sage mode. What do ya'll think is going to happen? Will Naruto use the Kyuubi's chakra? Does Pain have another technique that he's going to use against Naruto?!

newBookmarkLockedFalling