Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ishmael

ishmael Avatar

Official Member

Male

February 2009
Everybody Cleanup

Go through the premades and tutorials section of the website and do a mass clean. There are links in there that are broken, pages on deviantart cannot be found, etc.

You could contact the members via email, or private message, and see if they respond within a weeks time. If not, just delete/lock threads, remove them from stickied posts, etc.

No use advertising peoples tutorials if they don't work.

What, you wanted to check out a shweet tutorial?

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
There are 92 broken premades as of last count. We're aware of it. The owners have been contacted, some have responded, some haven't.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Trust me... I'm try to keep up to date on these things and fix things. ;) I will admit though that I have not checked the Graphics Tutorial database recently and that I do need to do that. Coding Tutorial database is not quite as necessary, but I guess I could do that soon as well.

ishmael

ishmael Avatar

Official Member

Male

February 2009
Thank you, I didn't mean to be rude, I am new, and didn't realize you had a rolling count. Its good to know its already being handled!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It's not something that was publicly announced (we didn't really consider it necessary), so it's understandable. :) If you're willing to help with the tutorials (just bump the broken ones you stumble across), it'd make the job quite a bit easier I bet.

ishmael

ishmael Avatar

Official Member

Male

February 2009
Also submit new tutorials to be added *cough cough*

wait, what is that in my signiture?!

lol, jk, yeah i will bump those along.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Alright, went through the graphics tutorials and cleaned out a couple. I've also PMed some active and semi-active users who had dead tutorials to see if they could fix said tutorials. :P Now it's just a waiting game I guess.

Last Edit: Feb 16, 2009 1:05:41 GMT by Chris

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris Avatar
Alright, went through the graphics tutorials and cleaned out a couple. I've also PMed some active and semi-active users who had dead tutorials to see if they could fix said tutorials. :P Now it's just a waiting game I guess.

Exactly.. waiting waiting waiting. :(
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

rickace
Benjamin Avatar
Chris Avatar

Exactly.. waiting waiting waiting. :(

It's March Btw :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, most of them got back to me and most of them are taken care of. :P So yeah, shouldn't be a problem anymore.

kathy025
I saw some codes in the index which are actually already a feature of ProBoards. Are they also part of the cleanup?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, they weren't... bump them though next time you see them. :) I'll remove them if that's the case.

kathy025
Ok Chirs will do. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I saw a few you bumped... so thanks for doing that. :)

kathy025
No prob at all. It's a little thing compared to all the amazing codes and gfx I got from here. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling