Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29127098/

I'm happy about this. To be honest, I've been waiting for the switch for way too long. And will not wait longer.

The point of delaying the switchover was so that the FCC could produce more money for those stupid coupons. If you can't afford a fucking converter box for TV, then you shouldn't be watching TV, you should be looking for a damn job.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Well it's about time, too bad they're a little slower here :( My new tv is going to waste! :'(

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
crazynarutard Avatar
Well it's about time, too bad they're a little slower here :( My new tv is going to waste! :'(

Amen-ish. I think that the switch will cause more stations to broadcast in HD, which is what my TV is good for!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
ATTN: people who actually haven't heard about the switch yet and still use rabbit ears, but say they watch tv

do you tune into c-span all day? even they might have some commercials about it. I mean goddamn

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Yea. This is all over Tv. :P

I think tis a good switch :P
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling