Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Why in the hell you people thought I'd strip is beyond me. Chris is the whore, not I.

Anyways, I had fun. :D I think we'll host another one here in a month or so. That was pretty entertaining. Except for when Dreggie nearly killed me.

Oh, yes, and I still say Dreggie sounds exactly like Stewie off from Family Guy. :D

Last Edit: Dec 23, 2007 10:33:55 GMT by Kay

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It was an interesting experience overall. :P I believe this is the complete list of people who showed up:
- Benjamin
- Matt/XD
- Cr0w
- DregondRahl
- Kay
- Me
- Scorpian
- Tonya
- Josh

(Sorry if I forgot anyone.) But yeah, we've learned that Dreggie is indeed hilarious and does sound like Stewie. We also learned that XD will defend the purple fetish no matter what.

Anyways, we will probably do this sometime again in the future. Maybe with the release of v3? We shall see. :)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
We learnt more than that!
We now know, Scorpy lives with alot of Boxes and can't hold a key down. We learnt that Chris doesn't sware cuz hes shy, and because he likes letting Kay provoke him, which brings us to what we learnt about Kay, she likes to make Chris swear, but usually get her way first (also scream on the mic she'll kill you) hehehe ermm.. Matt indeed stands by his fetish, but is also his own pet (beware toilet paper!) mauahha makes you wish you were in chat to find out what i mean HMM?! Josh is over protective of his sister and can't sing, but is willing to strip!. Cr0w is, as quoted a "Pink Princess Pony"....i have no comment either. Ben can turned Red O.o like Ben Grim from fantastic four :P And I Dregond Rahl am a Cookie and women all over the world want me.

Last Edit: Dec 25, 2007 0:05:32 GMT by (¯`•DregondRahl•._)

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
dregondrahl said:
Matt indeed stands by his fetish, but is also his own pet (beware toilet paper!) mauahha makes you wish you were in chat to find out what i mean HMM?!

No. No it doesn't. At all. :P
Extreme Data

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
samus said:
dregondrahl said:
Matt indeed stands by his fetish, but is also his own pet (beware toilet paper!) mauahha makes you wish you were in chat to find out what i mean HMM?!

No. No it doesn't. At all. :P

Pfftt! Its not my fault your too shy to go on mic :P

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
That may be the truth, but I can cover it up with the fact that I don't own a mic. >_> :P
Extreme Data

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Buy one. They're $2. :P

Oh, and Dreggie can be easily entertained by a flashing green light.... and so can the rest of us. <_< Also, don't hold down the speak button with a continuous wave of sound and loud speakers. It becomes an infinite loop between all the users.

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
cddude229 said:

For you maybe. You gotta remember conversion. $2 for you, is like almost $3 here. You think I have that kind of money? :P
Extreme Data

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
samus said:
cddude229 said:

For you maybe. You gotta remember conversion. $2 for you, is like almost $3 here. You think I have that kind of money? :P

=o They're that much more expensive? But yeah, I remember the days when computers came with microphones... in fact, that's the one I used. :P The one I got with my first computer back in like '95.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Chris told me about it and I was going to make a surprise entry but time isn't really good for me (4am in the morning..)

So if the next invite is a more suitable time..who knows...:D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
popojoe said:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Chris told me about it and I was going to make a surprise entry but time isn't really good for me (4am in the morning..)

A late night never hurt anyone Joe. ;)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
popojoe said:

A late night never hurt anyone Joe. ;)

More like early morning.

Oh yes, the flashing green light. I'm with Dreggie on this one, I miss it. :(

newBookmarkLockedFalling